Merry Christmas in Different Languages 2017:-Christmas is the loveliest festival which comes once in a year at the time of winter season which celebrates on December 25 by the entire countries exists in this world. Christmas is the most superior occasion where people likes to celebrate in various ways in which decorating Christmas trees, visiting the loved and closed ones places, Christmas Quotes 2017, praying to Jesus Christ are so common.
Say Merry Christmas in Different Languages 2017
Merry or Happy Christmas In Different Languages:-
• Afghanistan (Dari): Christmas Mubarak
• Albanian: Gëzuar Krishtlindjen
• Bulgarian: vesela koleda
• Breton: "Nedeleg laouen na bloavezh mat"
• Chinese: Saint Dan Fai Lok
• Cornish: Nadelik looan na looan blethen noweth
• Czech: Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok
• Danish: Glædelig Jul
• English: Merry Christmas
• Finnish: Hyvaa joulua
• French: Joyeux Noël
• Greek: Kala Christouyenna
• Hindi: Shub Naya Baras
• Navajo: Merry Keshmish
• Romanian: Craciun fericit
• Spanish: Feliz Navidad
• Turkish: Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun
• Vietnamese: Chuc Mung Giang Sinh
• Welsh: Nadolig Llawen
Merry Christmas In Other Languages:-
Here are the Merry Christmas in Different Languages List, List of Merry Christmas in Different Languages which you can take a look if you are going to wish Merry Christmas to your closed ones living in such countries and using such languages.